OFFERING UNCONDITIONAL LOVE AND HOPE TO PREGNANT WOMEN AND THEIR FAMILIES
Hope Women's Resource Clinic is an outreach of the Christian community to women and their families with unplanned pregnancies expressed through evangelism, counseling, medical assistance and education by the Glory of God.
In fulfillment of our mission, we:
- Provide free pregnancy testing & options education at no cost to our clients
- Provide limited ultrasound imaging at no cost to our clients
- Educate our clients on abstinence, parenting, and spiritual matters
- Provide a variety of services for men
- Provide referrals to community programs & services
- Endeavor to raise community awareness
- Provide free STI/STD testing and treatment
We do not provide or refer for abortions.
"Saying there are too many children is like saying there are too many flowers."
- Mother Teresa
Address: 3740 Laurel Ave
Beaumont, TX 77707
Tel: 409 - 898 - 4005
Fax: 409 - 898 - 4011
Hours: Mon: 9am - 7pm
Tues: 9am - 4pm
Wed: 9am - 1pm
Thurs: 9am - 4pm
I felt like there is hope - like they do care. They helped me feel a lot better about my situation, gave me great information, and prayed for me.
I feel comfortable discussing my issues without anyone judging me.
I very much enjoyed the conversation and all the information. It was very helpful. I will definitely be recommending the Clinic to anyone I know. I loved my experience.